How Can NILD Help Educators
Are you an educator who wants…
- to improve your ability to ask questions and stimulate thinking in your classroom?
- to gain strategies to improve your students’ ability to think, reason, and process information?
- to better meet the needs of your most vulnerable students?
- tools to strengthen students’ skills in reading, spelling, math, and written expression?
- to be a part of producing competent and confident learners in your classroom and beyond?
NILD supports educators seeking to meet the needs of students through:
- professional development courses and workshops
- online webinars
- graduate level training
- outside student referral services for private educational therapy
Do you have students who need more than tutoring?
There are warning signs that indicate extra tutoring may not be enough for some students. Use our interactive checklists to find out.
Contact us to learn more about our referral services.