|Learning for All, Inc.
Educational Therapy and Cognitive Development
|3575 Kenyon St. #102
San Diego, CA 92110
Learning for All: Education Therapy and Cognitive Development is looking for a few excellent educators to join our team. We don’t just teach our students what to learn, we teach them how to learn. We are hiring Educational Therapists for our offices in Scripps Ranch/Miramar and Point Loma to work one-on-one, both in-person and online, with students struggling with learning challenges. We offer comprehensive training in specific programs that address academic needs in the areas of language processing, visual/auditory processing, math processing, attention, memory, and cognitive integration for the remediation of learning challenges. All of our protocols are evidence-based, multi-sensory, fully-integrated, explicit, systematic, intensive, and administered in a one-on-one setting for a personalized approach that maximizes growth and development of the essential skills necessary for our students to become competent, independent learners. We teach thinking so every child can learn. This is a long-term, part-time position with growth opportunities available for the right individual. Must be available to work in-person.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Experience in education and/or therapy
- Experience working with unconventional learners
- Educational Therapy certification (AET or NILD)
- Preference is given to applicants with experience in Special Education, Orton-Gillingham-based language protocols (LiPS, Barton, Wilson, Slingerland, etc.), Speech Therapy, Educational Therapy, Psychology, or Occupational Therapy.
- 10-20 hours/week. Applicants MUST be available during after-school hours (1:30-6:30, days flexible) and on Saturdays. Possibility to expand hours for the right individual.
- Training is paid, after which compensation will be $22-$35/hour, commensurate with experience.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for working with our amazing students and their families
- Flexibility and patience for adapting therapy to meet the needs of students with various learning differences, including ADHD
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn and follow very specific protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with integrity and excellence
- Team player who is energized by collaboration and desires personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive training, certification opportunities, and professional support
- Professional clinical facilities
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students and families struggling with learning challenges
- Benefits including 401(k), profit-sharing, and healthcare plan for eligible employees
Applicants are requested to send a cover letter and/or a video introduction and resume to Clinical Director Erin Sensibaugh M.Ed., firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.