The results NILD receives from the survey will help shine a light on topics that include:
- current success Christian schools are having meeting the learning needs of all students
- current level of educational inclusivity within Christian Schools
- areas of need, whether in professional development or student support services
- patterns and opportunities for improving teachers’ professional learning and student support services that are revealed from survey responses
NILD offers schools and educators professional learning in-service workshops in two broad categories:
- Educational therapy strategies to help your students with learning challenges.
- In-services to build the understanding of the impact of learning differences in various educational settings.
These workshops are conducted by NILD Professionally Certified Educational Therapists and last from 1 hour to a full day, depending on the topic. NILD’s training methods are accredited by the International Dyslexia Association and The Feuerstein Institute. You may select from the following list or you may request a workshop more specific to your organizational needs.