NILD Summer Training 2022
- We are pleased to announce the release of our summer training schedule. We’ve made it super easy for you to get the info you need.
- Course and Workshop information can be found here on our Training Events tab OR here on our Courses & Workshops tab. We are thrilled to have several in-person training options as well as virtual options. Please select your course or workshop carefully.
- *NOTE, we have six courses for Graduate Credit ONLY, one for each level (1-3) at Regent University and one for each level (1-3) at Southeastern University. ALL other courses are NOT issuing graduate credit. Retroactive credit is no longer available.
- *NOTE, these are graduate-level courses even if you’re not taking them for credit. They are intensive and require hard work, dedication, and a commitment to excellence. The work can be intense at times and requires hard work, dedication, and a commitment to excellence. Your writing and assignments will be graded as such. If your residency is online, you must remain on camera the entire time, mute yourself when the instructor is teaching, and stay engaged. Please do not attempt to multi-task during residency. Your participation should be equal to that of an in-person course.
- Early Bird Discounts expire one month prior to the online start date of all courses and workshops.
- Registration closes two weeks prior to the online start date.
- Read our FAQs here